Out of a embers of a tent revival in the summer 1922, Stone Church was birthed. In 1924, they finally had their first building. With those revival embers still burning, the church continued to grow and in 1939 they outgrew the building and were able to move to a new and larger building down the road. With this move, the name was changed to The Full Gospel Church. They continued to grow and the need to expand again came in 1976. This time, they added an extension on the existing building rather than move locations again. With the expansion, the church was renamed First Assembly of God. Watch this short video for the rest of the story.